A pied à terre located on île d'Orléans...
An enchanting beginning of the journey in discovering the vast patrimonial, cultural, architectural, natural, gastronomical and artistic treasures that the island and the beautiful region of Québec have to offer.
L'île d'Orléans is considered to be one of the most ancient colonial territories of New France. It is located only 5 minutes away from the Old Québec City and at approximately the same distance from all of the other attractions so coveted by our tourists-travellers.
The enchanting Autumn forest colors or the astounding wintry white landscape are all part of the extremely beautiful scenery of Québec.
Come and share our sun, our pure air and our quality of life...
As Félix Leclerc once said in one of his songs :
" There is around the Island, forty-two miles of peaceful things..."
- Walks around the shore
- Bird observation
- Cross-country skiing
- Ice fishing
- Dog sled rides
- Summer theater
Close to the B & B
- 2 min. from the ski trails
- 2 min. from renowned restaurants
- 2 min. from the Golf Course
- 3 min. from a sugar shack
- 4 min. from St.Lawrence Marina
- 6 min. from the Summer Theater
- 8 min. from the Chute-Montmorency
- 10 min. from shopping centres
- 20 min. from the Old Québec City
- 20 min. from an IMAX 3D cinema
- 30 min. from the bridges
- 30 min. from the airport
- 30 min. from the Mont-Sainte-Anne
- 40 min. from The Sports Village
- 40 min. from Ski le Massif
- Fish stores
- Cheese Makers
- Chocolate Shop
- Sugar shacks
- Cideries and vineyards
- Renowned restaurants
- Pick-your-own fruit and vegetable farms
- 1 hour, 10 min. from Baie St-Paul
- 1 hour, 50 min. from La Malbaie
- 2 hours, 45 min. from Rivière du loup
- 3 hours, 5 min. from Tasoussac
Click to view the activity map
- Guided tours of the Island
- Art galleries
- Craft boutiques
- Antique shops
It's absolutely impossible to get bored during your stay in our beautiful and welcoming region!
Do not miss out
To visit the Chute Montmorency, the Parc national de la Jacques- Cartier, the Cap Tourmente National Wildlife Area, the Mont-Sainte-Anne and Stoneham, the Basilica Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, the Onhoua Cheteke Site located on Wendake territory, the Aquarium, the Roger-Van Den Hende Garden, the Village de Valcartier, the Ice Hotel, the Grand Canyon.
And why not also go for a one-day cruise on the majestic St.Lawrence River and visit Grosse Île (old quarantine station for the port of Québec during the 19th century) or drop in to say hello to the wales in Tadoussac!